Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
*All courses are taught by experienced working professionals who are passionate about Information Technology.
*All courses are Instructor-led LIVE training sessions on a good platform (Example Ringcentral and MS Teams).
*Course content is designed by considering all concepts to learn and the job market demand
*Practical assignments are given at the end of every session.
*The practical learning experience with live project work and examples, Individual mock interview session.
*Job placement assistance with job alerts until you get your first job.
*All required training materials including software access will be provided to you at no cost.
*All session recordings are available to listen at any time.
*Assistance for selecting the best certification program based on your experience and educational background.
*Course completion certificate (on request) Interview Preparations, Resume update, and Job support at no cost.
We understand that many people are going through financial difficulty due to the current pandemic and economy. We have reduced our fees as much as we can and would like to work with you if you need to pay in 2 installments. This facility is available on a need basis and has to be approved by our management.
We have 1:1 trainings as well as batch trainings. In every batch, there are less than 10 students so that individual attention is given to all.
* Understand your background and match with a course in demand and is of interest to you as per your career goals
* Training Class Enrollment – Select and match your available time with our on-going batches
* Mid Training Checkpoint – Our training coordinator will have a call with you to ensure that the training is going smoothly so that we can address any issues immediately. However, you can reach us via email or phone at any time during your training.
* Exam and Mock Interview with the trainer and i2c marketing team to ensure you are ready to apply for the jobs.
* Training certificate is provided – Reviews are collected to ensure we are continuously improving.
* Assist you with updating your resume and start applying for jobs to our internal; requirements from our direct approved vendors and clients.
Yes, you can, however our value add is a live instructor with 10+ years of practical experience. In order to understand the subject thoroughly, you will need a trainer who will interact with you on a day to day basis. All your doubts will be cleared and there is a difference between book knowledge and how things are done practically.
Yes, you can repeat the class at no extra charge. Just email your training coordinator and let us know the reason, we will align you with the next batch from the trainer.
Our enrollment process is very simple. You can either call us and our training admin will walk you through to register or you can enroll online by clicking on the link below
Please refer to the link below for details on our current refund policy. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
Yes, we enroll our bright students in the company’s internal projects.
Our experienced guidance counselor will have a free session with you to understand your educational and experience background. Then, based on your interests, courses and a roadmap will be recommended for you.