Terms of Service
Refund and Credit Policy:
i2c Business Solutions may stop/cancel/reschedule the training or webinar or an event, because of insufficient enrollment, sickness, earthquake, storms or any other natural disaster or any other reasons. If i2c cancels the training or event at any point, 100% of the fee ( the course fee paid at the time of your purchase)will be refunded to you.i2c reserves the right to pull any students out of the training with an appropriate reason. In such an incident, i2c will prorate the number of hours attended and refunds the rest of the money.
No Shows/Excessive Absence:
If a student does not attend the course for an extended period of time without notice, i2c Business Solutions will issue the student a credit for full payment which will remain on file for up to 1 year.
Self Paced Video Training:
For complete refund, you need to inform i2cbs within 2 days of course purchase. Refund is void if you have accessed more than 25% of the course.
Instructor-Led Live and Video training
If for any reason you cannot take the course and if you inform i2c at least 7 days before the commencement of the course start date. i2cbs will refund your course fee less $100 processing fee.
You will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever, once the course has started. However, you may be eligible for a credit of the course you attended. Please contact our support team for more information.
Transfer/Roll-over Between Courses
We have representatives that will help you pick the most suitable course before enrollment. However, if you decide to transfer into another course offered by i2c post enrollment, you will be subject to $150-course change fee. You must be within 3 days of the course start date to be eligible for transfer/roll-over.
Refund For Duplicate Payment
Refund for any duplicate payments done by the students will be processed through the same source within 20 days post notification from the student.
Please reach out to our support team to initiate any refund. All approved and eligible refund requests will be submitted to financial department and processed within 20 days.
Can the training materials be shared by students?
- The training materials including recorded sessions, presentation slides, training Notes, software licenses are for registered students viewing of our institute i2ctraining – students, faculty, administration
- Any person receiving the above mentioned materials understands and agrees that while they may use it for their own educational purpose, they may not:
- copy or otherwise distribute the materials
- share the materials with others
- upload or reprint the materials or any portion thereof on any social media or public facing site like YouTube, twitter, etc.
- Any person or entity reviewing/using the materials agrees to the above restrictions and understands that they may be liable for any unauthorized use that fails to comply with the above guidelines.
- Demo(s) may be shared without our permission.
TERMS OF SERVICE
You will not share materials, Video recordings, session details, blog contents provided. i2c reserves full right to revoke all your access without any refund otherwise.
i2c Business Solutions Inc., reserves all rights to change their disclaimer content in the future and may inform their users through e-mail.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our disclaimer, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org