MS Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Training helps you to build a career by learning installation, deployment, installation, customization, configuration, integration, entity,business rules, etc. Trainers for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification Training have 15+ years of experience working in the industry. A fresher Microsoft Dynamics CRM certified earns $118,500 and an experienced earns $147,500 per annum.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps companies in interaction management, organize,automate and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, etc. Now a day maintains customer relations and their data is so difficult. Most of the companies use CRM application to manage the relationship with the customer and their data throughout the customer life cycle. The main motive of the MS Dynamics CRM is improving business relationship with the customer and makes a raise in the sales growth of the company.
i2ctraining provides updated Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification Training so you clear the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification Exam in the first attempt. Some aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training Course are rolled upfield, security role, business unit, data types, data import, web sources, etc. with official study material from Microsoft and practical sessions.
Who should do Dynamics 365 Training and Certification Courses?
- Anyone who possess the business knowledge of Sales, After Sales Services, Marketing
- Developers and Technical Architects
- Anyone who plans to implement the Finance module
- Professionals in ERP and Accounting
- Application Consultants
- Technology Consultant
- Marketing/Sales/Pre-Sales Executives
Dynamics 365 Apps:
- Sales which enables users to generate leads, Opportunities and carry out the sales process life cycle from creating Quote to Invoice.
- Customer Service targets to drive customers, by issuing tickets and resolving them fast and meeting the SLA’s.
- Finance and Operations covers all the instruments of financial and operational planning, trade, logistics manufacturing, Project costing, warehousing and supply chain management.
- Marketing aims at finding the target audience by segmentation, generating leads and scoring them, also facilitates designing web forms pages and mass emailing,
- Field Service helps users to incorporate with the work orders, scheduling, dispatching, and finally billing the customers.
- Project Service Automation aims to manage projects from beginning to end, including planning for resource management, handling vendor contracts and budgeting.
- Talent The HCM module which helps to ease the daily tasks of HR from recruiting them till onboard the applicants, creating benefits, compensation, managing leaves, boosting their performance and designing Business processes.
- Retail module of Dynamics AX will also be developed on its own to accommodate with the requirement of Retails industry.
Benefits from this course:
- Job oriented training
- Visual learning
- Real world assignments
- Recorded sessions
- Mock Interviews
- Resume preparation
- Supporting Materials
- Job Support
Types of Dynamics 365 certification
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification validates your skills in Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies which include upgrading, configuring and customizing this popular CRM. The target audience for this certification includes Dynamics 365 Developers, Implementation Consultants, Technical Support Engineers, or System Administrators.
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations – Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations certification validates your skills in Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies that include implementing basic technical and development processes needed to customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. The target audience for this certification includes Technical Consultants, Programmers, and IT personnel.
- MCSE: Business Applications – A certification in Business Applications demonstrates your skills in implementing and managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies. The certification starts with the fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and builds further expertise in one or more business specific areas. The target audience for this certification includes Dynamics 365 Developers, Implementation Consultants, Technical Support Engineers, or System Administrators.
Knowledge of OOPS concept for Technical Side of the CRM
Anybody can learn MS Dynamics CRM
At end of this training, you will be able to,
● Interact with the customer to get requirements.
● Converting the user problem and requirements into a solution.
● Configuring the MS CRM based on the customer specification.
● Integrating other applications with MS Dynamics CRM.
Benefits of Learning:
MS Dynamics CRM
* Salary: $118K - $147K
* Job Growth: Average
* In Demand: Medium
* Open Jobs: 40K+
* Proj 10Yr Inc: 45%
* Learning Effort: Medium.
* Prerequisites: IT