ITIL has been proven over two decades in some of the demanding IT service environments helping businesses achieve more. Now ITIL 4, the latest version of ITIL, further helps the organization strengthen their IT service management practice. While in the first half of the 2020, one fourth of the organizations would have adopted to ITIL 4, it may cross 50% mark by end of the year.
What it means by this adoption for the organizations is,
- Organizations will establish better IT service desk practice
- Take preventive measures to address the IT issues from the root
- Focus on insight based continual improvement of operation and outcome
- Leverage the knowledge management practice to assist various ITSM disciplines
- Manage change better using change enhancement of ITIL 4
- Better stake holder management with the ability to prioritize issues and requests
What it means for people is,
- There is a need for skill improvement
- There is a need for credentials on ITIL 4
- There is a need for adoption of ITIL 4 practices to stay relevant
i2c Training is geared up to provide ITIL 4 skill development service for the individuals or the organizations that are willing to seize the opportunity that comes with ITIL 4 adoption.