Professional Scrum Master PSM
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a course where students learn how to use Scrum to optimize value, productivity and the total cost of product ownership. Tools like JIRA & Confluence practicals will be provided to students during the course of study for managing the project, work with people and teams.
Benefits from this course:
- Job oriented training
- Visual learning
- Real world assignments
- Recorded sessions
- Mock Interviews
- Resume preparation
- Supporting Materials
- Job Support
No Prerequisite required
Any one who works in an agile environment.
Professional Scrum Master candidates are expected to build a body of knowledge of the Scrum framework, including its roles, events, and artifacts. Incorporating Scrum principles and practices takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Scrum is a framework, not a prescriptive methodology.Jan 1, 2020.
The assignments that I give to students during the training.
1. Roadmap building in Confluence
2. Create Epics-User stories-tasks in Jira
3. Create Components & Releases in Jira
4. Build product backlog in Jira
5. Do PBR (product backlog refinement)
6. Sprint Planning (what & how)
7. Manage workflow of the teams
8. Understand various reports (Sprint health, velocity chart, burn down chart etc)
9. Do basic search and advanced search using JQL
10. Create filters
11. Create automated dashboards using various gadgets
12. Create team agreements in Confluence
13. Requirement management in confluence
14. Create reports in Confluence
15. Integrate 3rd party applications with Jira & Confluence
Some good reasons for you to consider,
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER CERTIFICATION
Salary Range: $ 92K - $ 130K
Job Growth: As fast as average
In Demand: High
Learning Effort: Medium
Prerequisites: IT Knowledge
Available Job Roles:
Scrum Master, Agile Practitioner etc.